Hair Cut, Trampoline & Swimming

Been an eventful week around here - well eventful for us! I cut my hair really short! It helped that my hairdresser had hers completely shaved, made mine seem less dramatic! (she shaved hers for charity) I am really liking my new do - and no complaints from the family so all is well. The boys began swimming lessons this week, they are really happy to be back in the pool! Aidan is a little sad that he is in a class with all girls though! Poor boy! Last night while at a friends house Aidan fell off their trampoline, on to cement! They had a protective net - leave it to my kid to fall through a small slit!!! He is pretty sore today so he is home from school with me, hopefully he will heal quickly. I am leaving for my crop tomorrow and so excited - I do fear that I will get there and get scrappers block though! I must try and relax and go with the flow!

No comments: