Back from weekend!

What an awesome scrap filled weekend I had! WHEW!!! I am completely exhausted, but in a good way! I met some awesome people, scrapped and laughed a lot! The food at the crop was amazing and I was so fortunate that our crop host opened her home to me! (more money to spend on scrapping and less on a hotel - always a good thing!) So I completed 6 layouts, did a great Make N' Take and took an fantastic class where I finally got the whole mod podge thing! The best thing about a crop - being with other people that share the same passion for scrapbooking. I was struggling with this layout (above) and Corrine walked by my table and helped me! I was so happy for the input and the results of the layout! Thanks Corrine. Big thanks to Lori, Paul, Chantel, Bonnie, Sandy & Zero!!! They worked so very hard to make the weekend fun for all of us and they did an awesome job!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: