Thanksgiving is over and my parents have left - very sad! Time goes so fast and you do not realize until it is much to late. The weather has turned from a nice fall to cold & blustery, not fun. So excited about a crop I am going to next weekend - no kids or husbands allowed!!! A whole weekend devoted to scrapping, can you imagine? Heck if I only do a page or two I will be happy. I will be seeing some people I have met before but a lot will be a first...It will be great to put faces to names. Busy around here, kids start Basketball tomorrow and swimming lessons next week! With this yucky weather (cold & snow) it will be great to have some activities to keep us moving. Lots to do to get ready for next weekend, and lots to do just to keep up with the kids & house!

2 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Can't wait for next weekend either! It is going to be a blast!!!Drive safely there!

Vanessa said...

coming up soon amber!!
see you on friday!