My Turn

So it is my turn at LIITD to issue a challenge!! WOOHOO!!!!! Our gallery of layouts and cards over there are so amazing, so the challenge is to pick a number between 1 and 1,362 (yes that is how many pages of talented work we have!!!) and then find a layout that inspires you! To participate in the challenge click here.
I chose a wonderful page by Ali and created this layout using October Afternoon's awesome patterned papers and stickers...
And now I have a challenge for my scrappy friends that read my blog!!! Come on over and join us at Love Is In The Details, we have the most fun, easy going, hilarious and talented group of ladies that you will ever meet. I miss my scrappy friends!!! I really hope you will pop by!

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

great challenge. Love your pick and your take on it is awesome. :)