Another Day...Another Challenge

The Mix It Up Blog has a great challenge going on, you should check it out! They have an awesome sketch and then challenge you to use a recycled item on your layout. The best part is that you do not have to do both on your layout...it is up to you.
I ended up using the sketch and the recycled item on my layout. My recycled item is the stars you see on the layout below. They are actually those things from Starbucks that you slide on the cup so you don't burn your hand. I ran them through my Big Shot with my star nestabilities, turned out pretty cool.
Thanks to the Mix It Up Girls for an awesome challenge, it was a blast! Here is my layout:

2 comments:

Jocie said...

Great idea on the stars Amber!! Im still trying to figure what to use for my recycled item?! :)

Cindye Wile said...

Awesome take on the challenge. :)