Ice Ice Go Away!!!

No buses again today, so I drove the boys to school. BIG MISTAKE. Almost did not get back in to my driveway. I have never seen ice like this in all my life. Hopefully it will have melted a bit before I have to go back to pick them up!
I created this cute little bag for my husband for Valentine's Day, sure hope he likes it! I used my left over supplies from the January kit.

I also finished up my layout for the MPC (monthly prize challenge). To see the sketch it is based on click here. You still have lots of time to participate and be entered in to win a $25 Gift certificate from Love Is In The Details!

4 comments:

Boo said...

Amber, that bag is sweet!! What kind of things did you put in the bag? ;) Stuff to help your quota? LOL LOL

Super great LO! I love the colours!!

redmom said...

That photo is amazing!!! I am not a purple person, but the purple on your layout rocks!!!

Laura said...

what a great Valentines gift bag Amber!
Love your layout too...that photo is so cool!

Cindye Wile said...

That bag is tooo cute. Awesome layout ... way cool pic.