Buses are not running today so I had to stick to my deal with the boys. When we moved to Winnipeg and we found out the boys would be bused I told them that if buses were cancelled they would get to stay home with me. So we had rain/sleet in the night and the roads are a nightmare, highways are closed and no buses running in the city so I have two boys home with me today! Wanted to share this picture of the boys that I took last week, so nice to see them getting along, this move has brought them closer together - for better or for worse!!!

I also have a Sizzix/Die Cut Challenge Posted over at Love Is In The Details. Hope you will come check it out. Here is my layout that I created for the challenge...

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

awwwww...fabulous picture. :) Cool layout too ... awesome colors.