UGH!!

So I am averaging a post a month...that is awful!!! GEEZ!!! I will try to up that to at least a post a week! If I don't please give me a kick! LOL! I will definitely be making another post in the next few days because on Sunday we are having our Kit reveal at Love Is In The Details!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Life is the same around here, busy with the boys and DH is busy working all the time. Have a crop in Miami tomorrow and then next weekend I am going to Brandon for their annual charity convention!!! Hoping to get lots of scrappy work done over those two weekends! Helps that I will have some new goodies to play with, Lori just got in the Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies and I can not wait to get them tomorrow!!! So here is a layout/challenge I have up this month at LIITD, hope you like it. Have a great day!

No comments: