Album & Mini signs

So in the December Chance of Flurries Kit at Love Is In The Details you receive a Maya road chipboard album (Maya Road Chipboard Classic Frame Scroll Coaster Book on a Chain or Maya Road Chipboard Square Scroll Coaster Book on a Chain)...OMG this is the perfect to make a mini album for yourself or as a gift. There are a million uses for them! With mine I made a mini album and then used the leftover pages to make mini advent signs for the boys to count down to Christmas.
Here is my album:

Advent calendars for the boys

Nic loves penguins so he insisted his sigh had a penguin!!!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

2 comments:

redmom said...

I love those mini advent calendars you made!!!!

anne said...

I love ur little album Amber, that is exactly what I would like Nathalia to do.