It is that time again...BLOG HOP TIME!!!

I love our blog hops at Love Is In The Details, they are so much fun!!! This blog hop is for a very special themed kit...Halloween kit. Here is a sneak peek of this fantastic kit....
Our Creative Team consisting of Melanie, Lisa and Melissa are working with this adorable kit so make you pop over to each of their blogs and see their sneak peek of what they have created.
Guess what we have the October Kit coming soon too!!! Here is a tiny sneak peek of it....
Make sure to pop back by my Blog later in October to see more of this awesome kit!!!!
Now Hop your way on over to Melissa's blog and see her AMAZING creation!!!!
Make sure as you hop from blog to blog you leave a comment along the way to be eligible to win a great prize from Melissa!!!!
Oh and don't forget to stop by Love Is In The Details on October 1st to get the Halloween Kit before it is sold out!!!!

24 comments:

Martine said...

both kits look like so much FUN!

Sherry (beach_ski) said...

2 kits to choose from...great stuff.

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what will be created with this kit

MelB said...

Amber, I am really looking forward to seeing your work with the Electric Avenue kit. I'm sure it will be perfect for your very cool boys!

Cindye Wile said...

both kits look wonderful :)

~~Mia~~ said...

I am so lovin' these kits...I think the Midnight Fog is the must have for me!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Love the kits!!! Great colors in both of them.

Cindy S. said...

BOTH of these kits look DELISH! Can't wait until they are available!

Shanna said...

I'm loving the halloween kit!!!! Can't wait to see what you guys do with them!

Wendy Sommers said...

You girls are killing me with your tantalizing details and images of the kits. They are fab! Off to hop....

Miranda said...

OH man, how I wish money grew on trees. Very awesome!

eva said...

Both kits really rock ;)

Delia W said...

Love the bright and sunny colours of the second kit! Maybe is 'cause summer is coming...

Boo said...

Can't wait to see your creations! Great kits!

Nitasha said...

Ohh...how can a ghoul choose between these two spookily cute kits...oh, well guess have to get them both!

Anonymous said...

YAH! :)

Peggy said...

what a great month for kits.

Lorna said...

These are 2 really great kits! I can hardly wait to see what the whole CT does with them!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see both kits!
ali

laterg8r said...

love the halloween kit :D

scrapbugger said...

Interesting...cute stuff there

connie said...

I love the kits. Can't wait to see what you create.

Jackie L. said...

I think I might have to buy both these kits !

Tee said...

I want to see more! What's with this teasing stuff?!?!? LOL