AUGUST KIT REVEAL TODAY

Hooray!!! It is the start of another month and the reveal of the August Kit at
Melanie put together a fantastic kit for August - a must have!!!
Here is a look at a few projects I completed with the kit...
To see the rest of my designs and the amazing Creative Team reveal GO HERE!!!!
Thank you all for the wonderful comments you left on my blog, drum roll please....the winner of my RAK is..... KIM!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!!! Please email me all your info so I can get your prize out ASAP!
Thanks and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

redmom said...

Love what you did with the kit!! That little box is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

You totally did an amazing job with this kit, Amber...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lori said...

FABulous job with the kit Amber, and I love the projects you did - so cute! :)

Kim said...

Amber you did an awesome job with the kit as usual and what a great thing to wake up to I won a little something from you ; ) Thanks Amber

Cindye Wile said...

awesome stuff ... :)

Laura said...

you created some awesome layouts and projects with the kit Amber!!