Time for Another Blog Hop

So how are you enjoying the hop so far? Lots of eye candy from Melissa, Melanie and Lisa and more to come from Chelsea!!!! This kit is so awesome, a great variety of patterned paper and embellishments.

For this layout I used the following items from the kit:

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey - Daydream, Picket Fence and Chicken Pox
Stickers: June Bug Pop
Flowers: Maya Road Felt Brown and Cream flowers
Prima Red Galaxy Stars
Sizzix: nesting swirls
Ticket
Products not in kit:
Tag and Mickey Mouse embossing folder
Making Memories letter stickers

Corrugated cardboard taken from pizza box, so included in the kit!!!! LOL!!!!

Well now that you have seen my layout and a sneak peak of the upcoming August Kit I want you to hop on over to Chelsea's Blog and check out her awesome layout!!!!

Make sure you pop by Love Is In The Details on August 1st for the full kit reveal and to order the kit!!!!

Oh, and don't forget to leave me a comment here to win a little blog candy from me.

Thanks for hopping by!!!!!!

28 comments:

redmom said...

Woohoo!! Amber this is so beautiful, the colors are perfect for the Disney Castle!!

Lori said...

Gorgeous Amber - Wow, I am loving those stars - you can separate them, use them together, or both - awesome!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Love how you used the stars, reminds me of Disneyland fireworks :)

Unknown said...

this is fun! i may have to have my son show me how to do this blog thang!:O)
beautiful work!!!

Tee said...

Great job Amber, I can't wait to see the rest on Aug 1st!!

Janet said...

Nice work Amber.
jberezowecki@Hotmail.com

Laura said...

love this Amber...has a very magical feel to it.
Mickey embossing folder? Did I ask about this before cause I gotta get me one of those!!

Cindye Wile said...

awesome ... love the cluster of embellies and the stars.

granni25 said...

I love the colors you used Amber...they make your picture pop! Love it!!!

Cindy S. said...

WOW! love these bright colors against that white embossed mickey tag! PURE EYE candy!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Amber...I just adore this LO! Have a great day!!! :)

scrapbugger said...

Oh those fireworks are PERFECT for that Disney lo Amber!!!

Vikki said...

Fabulous job! great pic too!

Lorna said...

I love that LO Amber! Its so colorful and your extras just pop!

MelB said...

Amber you sooo rocked this kit! Love how you mixed the pps with the picture, stunning all around. The little Mickey really seals it all. Perfection!

Kim said...

This kit is just perfect for that photo, I love the stars and the colour you picked for the main PP

Anonymous said...

Great job on using the kit!! Can't wait to see what else you've done.

Sherry - beach_ski said...

great LO Amber.....love the stars made to look like firworks....

Boo said...

I love those stars. Perfect for this LO! Fantastic work Amber!!!! Gorgeous!

Delia W said...

...I agree packaging is part of the kit... and isnt is fun to be "green"...

LoriW said...

Love those stars !

Stacy Milford said...

gorgeous layout!

eva said...

Wow! Nice photo! And a perfect LO to match! I love how the kit goes well with so many subjects and styles :) Wtg, Amber!!

Chelsea said...

Ooooh I love the stars, great use of them! Fantastic!

Unknown said...

beautiful lo! I love the embellishments (especially the stars)!

Claude said...

I am loving the stars!

Peggy said...

I love that Mickey embossing folder too.
Beautiful LO, Amber.

Aleks said...

Wow, you did an excellent job on this..the stars were perfect for a disney layout!

Please, don't enter me in the draw...I have the die and would like to give someone else the better odds. ;)