It is reveal day & my RAK winner!!!!

It is reveal day of the June kit at Love is in the Details!!! Every month the kits get better and better. The June kit absolutely rocks and I had a blast playing with it.
To see all the amazing layouts and cards from our creative team go here.
Here are a few of my creations:
Make sure to get your kit ASAP as they sell out fast, get it here.
Now it is time to announce the winner of my RAK. The prize is a $15 gift certificate to the Love Is In The Details Store. I had Aidan pick a number between 1 and 23 and he picked 15.....so the lucky winner is LORNA!!!! Please email me your info so I can get it to Lori!!! Thanks to everyone who left a comment! Hope you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, Amber, this was an amazing reveal~ Your work is so awesome. I love how the first LO looks like a place setting, sooooo clever!

MelB said...

Amber, you ROCKED the kit! Love how you used all the little fun bits of chipboard. So much eye candy!

Cindye Wile said...

Gorgeous stuff Amber ... :)

redmom said...

I LOVE what you did with the kit!! The salt coming out the salt shaker in the first layout is awesome!!!

Laura said...

Amber, you kit projects are fab...love all those cards!