BLOG HOP - REVEAL

Are you ready for some fun???
The Creative Team at Love Is In The Details is having a Blog Hop today!!! Why are we hopping today???? Well to give you a little sneak peek of the June Kit!!! So you should already been over at Chelsea's blog and seen her great work and now it is my turn! The June kit rocks, great patterned paper, embellishments, cardstock and chipboard!!! A must have for sure!!! You are really going to love this kit! The papers are gorgeous and the embellishments work perfectly with them.
Here is one layout I have created with the kit,
The only item on my layout that is not included in the kit is the little Making Memories letters in the journaling square and the sizzix swirly die.
Make sure to pop by Love Is In The Details on June 1st to see many more layouts, cards and projects from the Creative Team. Now I want you to hop on over to Melanie's Blog to see her great sneak peek.

Thanks for popping by and make sure you leave a comment if you have time as you will be entered in to win a RAK from me!!!

23 comments:

Laura said...

oh wow Amber...I am loving that yellow...it's a color I have hard time with but you did a great job!!

LoriW said...

Great kit !
Love the way the colours work together--awesome !

The Lange's said...

oops I deleted my comment sorry Amber (blush)

I love your layout it is awesome and I love love love the colours !!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Way to adorable. This LO is fabulous!!!

Chelsea said...

Woohoo love your layout, Amber! Those swirls up top are awesome!

Tee said...

Amber, this is so cute!!! I love how you did the title on the branch with the birdie singing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO Amber!! Love the color on your LO.

redmom said...

Awe this is so sweet! Love the swirl, and that little singing bird!

MelB said...

This is so perfect!!! Love the bird with the swirl and brads, seriously awesome!!!

Shanna said...

yellow is so hard to work with but you've pulled it off beautifully! I love this idea!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layout! That bird is so cute!
Ali

beach_ski said...

Cool LO, love the letters and flower

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Sweet! Lovin't the singing bird! the whold l/o is awesome!

laterg8r said...

love how you curved your title over the swirl - great LO

Lorna said...

Your sneak peek was fantastic Amber!

Cindy S. said...

LOVE the fun and summery design! And the details you did with the 'grass' are sweet! Can't wait to see the rest of your reveal!

Miranda Hodgson said...

Awesome laouts!

scrapbugger said...

Awwww! I love that little singing bird!!! Yay Amber!

Peggy said...

love the yellows. I might have to get that swirl now too. LOL

Unknown said...

Your layout is so darn cute! Loving the bright colors!
-Cher

Stacy Milford said...

your blog is so cute! Found you thru Melanie...love your layout! Thanks for a chance at a RAK!!!

Boo said...

I love it! You girls are doing a great job with the kit!!!!

Cindye Wile said...

Gorgeous stuff ... love the yellow too. :)