Two Online Crops

So we have not one, but TWO online crops coming up at Love Is In The Details!!! Our first crop will be Saturday May 2nd to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day and the second will be Saturday May 9th to celebrate the anniversary of the shopping page!!!
The crops will be from 11am to 4pm each day but the deadline for both crops will be May 13th!!! That will give you a ton of time to get your challenges completed and be eligible for fantastic prizes!!!! Not only will there be awesome challenges there will also be games and a lot of laughs!!!
I really hope you will join us!!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Are you going to be shopping too Amber? There will be one full week of great sales! :)

redmom said...

I can't wait!!! Even though I have to work both days...*sniff*

Boo said...

I hope to be there! I'm still praying for rain! LOL That will make it easy for me to attend.

eva said...

Oh the excitement!! Can't wait :D