April Fools Day

Well I think Mother Nature pulled the first April Fools Joke of the year on us. We got tons more snow, the really wet heavy kind of snow. So annoying. I am not sure if Spring is going to arrive in our neck of the woods this year. *sigh*
On a happier note it is April 1st which means a few things. Firstly the MPC (monthly prize challenge) at Love Is In The Details. Guess who was in charge of the sketch this month.....ME!!!
I had a blast doing it and I hope it turned okay. To see the challenge and participate to win a $25 gift certificate from LIITD click here!!!
This is my layout from the sketch, I love the Dumbo ride at Disney!!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindye Wile said...

Blah .. snow. nasty stuff. we had some last week. sigh ... enough already.
You did a fabulous job with the sketch, it is awesome. :)
ANd your layout is fabulous .. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute LO! Love the bright colours.