Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I was going to post yesterday but there was just to much going on over at Love Is In The Details I just never got around to it. Yesterday marked my first day as a member of the Creative Team over there and it is so exciting. I get to work with the great team of Chelsea and Guest Designer Melanie and have a fantastic "boss" Lori!
We revealed the January Kit yesterday and you can see all the wonderful creations here...
You can also purchase the kit here ...
But don't wait to long as I am sure it will sell out fast!
We had a great New Years Eve and a very relaxing New Years Day. I hope you had a wonderful day too!
Here are some of my creations (if you want to see more you have to check out the gallery at Love Is In The Details!!!) for the January Kit...

2 comments:

redmom said...

You did a fantastic job with your first kit Amber!! Can't wait to see what all you have in store for us! :)

MelB said...

Amber you did such an amazing job with the kit!!!You really worked that Big Shot!!! :)