Mrs.Big Shot & December Kit

When I found out that I won the design team spot at Love Is In The Details and I would be getting a Big Shot machine (plus much more) I was in a daze. I then spent the rest of the day singing Mr.Big Shot who do you think you are.....Now I have my Big Shot I will be singing Mrs.Big Shot from now on. She is just so darn pretty, she is blinged out and she is awesome!!!! My poor Cuttlebug will not know what happened as he has been shelved.
I am also loving the December Kit. It is so inspiring and comes with so many awesome papers, stickers, chipboard pieces and embellishments that I could fill a whole album and still have leftovers. Here a few creations I have done but there will be much more to follow.

2 comments:

redmom said...

She is a beauty!!! Wow you didn't waste any time with your new toy, the layouts and cards are beautiful!! Congrats again on the new DT position!

Sharly said...

Congrats Amber .. I can't wait to see what you do with your new goodies :)

oxxo
Sharly