Toothless

Who knew how hard it would be to take a picture of Nic with his newly lost tooth?? Open your eyes, smile with your teeth and look at me. Well it was not that easy. More then half the pictures I took his eyes were closed or his mouth was closed, or both were closed....what good is that???? This was his first tooth that he lost on his own, the bottom two came out via the dentist. He was very happy that the tooth fairy left him a toonie and very confused about why she left inside his pillowcase. Okay, maybe she had a bad day and was VERY tired!!! Give the lady a break! Anyways here is the best picture I got, and yes this was truly the best I got. UGH!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Aww - Amber it's a good picture. He must be hardwired to not follow directions in front of a camera .... I have a nephew like that ;)