Good day!

I scrapped last night - found some old photos from 4 years ago and the layout came together rather nicely! I like when that happens - maybe my scrapping MOJO is back? We had parent-teacher this morning, so great! The teachers love the boys and everything I heard was praise, makes me wonder who raised these smart boys! After that we went and got the boys hair cut - finally!!! Nic was a little nervous because the man cutting his hair had tons of tattoos but he was very nice and did a great job. We met Dad for lunch - which was an added bonus! So all and all it has been a good day!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great lo, I really like the paper.

Anonymous said...

Amber, this is a wonderful Layout. Don't ya just love getting into the old photos once and awhile??

I love everything about it!!! I should try and get some of my scrapping stuff out again. soon!!!

Sharly said...

Amber this is FABULOUS!!! I love how you've used that bug paper :)

xooxxo
Sharly