Last weekend I was in Miami, Manitoba cropping...well maybe not cropping more like chatting, eating and hanging out with the greatest ladies ever!!! What a blast! So I got one layout done..yep that is it one layout. It was using a sketch that was provided for us at the crop!
Oh and I did have a blast playing with these Maya Road Tree's with Lisa. They are so much bigger then I thought and you get so many chipboard pieces. After playing with Maya Mist I will never use paint again!! It is so much faster and so pretty!!!!! My tree is not done but here it is so far!
Hope you have a great day!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Amber...that LO is so cute...and that tree...adorable.
I still have't tried Maya Mist...I'm totally deprived!

Chelsea said...

Amber! What alphas are that on your layout? LOVE them!! That tree looks so cute!

I haven't tried Maya Mist either... LOL!