I spent the morning with Nic's class and another 3/4 making pottery plates. It was actually really fun, can't wait to see them when they are done.
They are studying Japan so when the plates are done they will be having Sushi on them!
Very cool!
Posted my first challenge this week at LIITD, it is my die cut challenge and the girls have to repeat the same die cut over and over. Here is the layout I created for the challenge...
Eva posted a photography challenge for us this week, have to take pics of things we are obsessed with. This is an easy one for me... Lately all I have been doing is baking...

and never far from me is my laptop and of course it is always at LIITD!!!

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

Love your layout ... really lovin all the sqaures.
And those cinnamon buns are making me drool. LOL