Well seems like our warm weather is fading and winter is finally arriving. The wind is freezing and looks like sleet and snow on the way. I guess we knew it couldn't last forever! We had parent-teacher interviews last week and the boys both seem to be doing very well so far. The teachers really enjoy them and their work is great. It is so neat seeing Nicolas start to read and Aidan is such a whiz with the math. Tomorrow the boys are going for hair cuts and then it is off for a visit with Santa. Decided to do it early this year rather then waiting for the last minute. They have another in service from school tomorrow. Watched Survivor tonight and we were all cheering at the results, finally getting into the show! Trying to decide what to do with my Sizzix Machine and Alphabet dies right now. I would really like to sell them so I could invest in a cricut machine. Not sure if I should go through ebay or see if any friends would like to buy it? Will have to see if there is any interest out there! Well that is our life - school, work, TV, basketball, and just general running around! Have a great day! Here is my new favorite layout!

No comments: